Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide website owners with certain information about your activities on their website.
- First-party cookies - These are cookies set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies - These are cookies set by a different domain than the one you are visiting.
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - These are cookies that remain on your device for a longer period of time.
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze website traffic and usage statistics so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand how our visitors interact with the website and provide valuable insights for future enhancements.
What types of cookies do we use?
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our website:
- Cookie 1: [Description of cookie 1]
- Cookie 2: [Description of cookie 2]
- Cookie 3: [Description of cookie 3]
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that disabling or rejecting cookies may affect your ability to access certain features or services on our website.
For more information on how to manage/delete cookies, please visit [link to relevant resources].